Create Content that Markets and Sells Your Products
We help brands create marketing content that helps them sell products through
Bring your products to life through people who can explain, demonstrate and help sell your products. It’s a fun, easy and rewarding experience for everyone involved.
- Located in Canada
- Average age 25-49 years of age
- 90% female
- Early-stage Mom's
- Social media influencers / ambassadors
- Foodies and photographers
- Holistic Nutritionists / Naturopathic Doctors / Trainers, and Beauty Professionals
- Those focused on building their personal brand
- Primary educators for their families and social circles
- Those who enjoy discovering, trying, and promoting healthy products
- Love earning rewards!
Type of Campaigns
Product reviews provide vital, useful information that consumers want to know over and above corporate written product descriptions alone.
Users try your products in exchange for publishing video reviews on how to use it.
Each Challenge is in quantities of 20 units per campaign. Meaning 20 different users receive your products as part of each campaign.
- Our team works with you to educate users about your product before they decide to try it.
- Interested users order it at no charge, and we ship it to them across Canada
- Users typically have 2-weeks after receiving it to publish a video review of it on Peopletail
- Users take their original videos
- Every review published contains shoppable links to buy your products
- Optional - users can be requested to post reviews on their social accounts with hashtags for an additional $250 fee / campaign.
|Number of Challenge Campaigns||1x||3x||6x||12x|
|Pricing per Challenge||$1200||$950||$750||$550|
Create an in-depth video review of your product.
This video appears on Peopletail TV, your Storefont and select retailers in Marketplace. Each Infomercial can involve one product or bundle of products per campaign. Meaning one user receives your products as part of the campaign.
- Our team works with you to educate one user about your product before deciding to participate.
- The user orders it at no charge, and we ship it to them across Canada
- They have 2-weeks after receiving it to publish an in-depth video review
- The length of the video will typically be up to 5-minutes
- Clients can provide a creative brief with information about the products
- Their review contains a trackable link for consumers to buy
- Clients receive a link to download and use the video for their marketing purposes
|Number of Infomercial Campaigns||1x||3x||6x||12x|
|Pricing per Infomercial||$1500||$1350||$1250||$1000|
Monthly Campaign Planner
Book Challenge and Infomercial campaigns with a minimum of 60-day lead time from the beginning of any month throughout 2021.
|Anging / Anti-Aging|
|Back to School|
|Bath & Beauty|
|Bone & Joint|
|Cleansing & Digestion|
|Essential Fatty Acids & Oils|
|Gadgets & Tech|
|Grocery & Superfoods|
|Hair, Skin, Nails & Eyes|
|Heart & Cardioascular|
|House & Home|
|Immune, Cold & Flu|
|Kids & Teen Health|
|Sports Nutrition & Fitness|
|Stress, Anxiety & Sleep|
Campaign Booking Dates
|Campaign Month||Booking Deadline|
|January 2021||October 30, 2020|
|February 2021||November 30, 2020|
|March 2021||December 30, 2020|
|April 2021||January 29, 2021|
|May 2021||Februay 26, 2021|
|June 2021||March 31, 2021|
|July 2021||April 30, 2021|
|August 2021||May 31, 2021|
|September 2021||June 30, 2021|
|October 2021||July 30, 2021|
|November 2021||August 31, 2021|
|December 2021||September 30, 2021|
Please send products for Challenge and Infomercial campaigns to:
1107 Westport Crescent